In this podcast, we sat down with Casey Timorason, Talent partner, from Talent Consultancy Beacon based in Brooklyn, NY, to discuss how to scope for roles and bring a wide range of highly talented candidates into your pipeline.
Here, an effective, engaging, and inclusive job description is key.
Listen to what Casey had to say on:
- Finding and attracting niche candidates
- Some common mistakes made by recruiters when writing job descriptions
- How recruiters can get creative when trying to fill a role
- Tools to assist or track job description activity
- How recruiters can adapt their job descriptions to match the new hiring market
- The priorities of candidates and how recruiters can stay up to date with the current times