Sourcing extension for Google Chrome: a Recruitee update!2 min read
Since the mega update to Recruitee last time, we have worked hard on the next baby: a browser sourcing extension for importing candidates!
Gone are the days when you had to copy-paste every detail of a candidate into docs or spreadsheets. Manual tasks in recruitment are wasting your time – it’s as simple as that. Recruitee’s sourcing extension can help you save precious time in three ways:
1. Scouting candidates
- Use the sourcing extension by clicking on its icon on any given website.
- Get the most relevant information for your hiring from the data the candidates leave on these websites. With popular sites like AngelList, Dribbble, GitHub, StackOverflow, Xing, the sourcing extension will find the candidates’ relevant data and auto-fill this for you.
- Organize candidates on the spot! A clean ATS = a happy hiring process. You can tag candidates and assign them straight to any Jobs and Talent Pools you have in Recruitee. You can also leave comments about the candidate for your team’s reference.
2. Importing candidates
- All fields are filled? Just click “Add candidate.” That’s it.
- All the candidate’s information is parsed into a candidate profile in Recruitee…
- That you can check right away! If you assigned the candidate to a Job from the sourcing extension, they are added automatically into a “Sourced” column in that Job’s pipeline.
3. Managing candidates
- As soon as the candidate’s name and email are filled in the sourcing extension, Recruitee auto-detects potential duplicate profiles in your candidate database. You can choose to view and merge them.
- Remember the comment about the candidate you left in the sourcing extension? It’s now in the “Team Note” area of the candidate’s profile for your hiring team to follow up!
- You can now email the candidate, follow up with your team, or save the candidate in a Talent Pool for future opportunities.
Spend less time copy-pasting and more time on actual candidate relationship management! Try it now:
Have a question? Our team is on standby in the live chat! We’re always glad to hear from you.